Canon PIXMA MG5410 Manual & Driver Download Installation-Like all PIXMA models, the MG5410 produces exceptional info in both organization documents in addition to images with 9600 x 2400 optimum various shades dpi2 along with a 5-Color Printer System.As well as changing these inks fasts and easy using the Snap Advantage feature.With its Double Color Variety Handling Engineering, the incredible MG5410 consistently copies the shades-of your original documents.
The first stage you've to understand about that item is; cordless function. The 2nd function is; with completed in one single perform, you're ready to publishing checking, and replicating in one single product Canon PIXMA MG5410 this printer is extremely simple. The colour is also has HD with 9600 x 2400 tone dpi. It's has 5 shades printer method with Approximately 14 secs. To changing printer next down, Split aspect purpose. The vehicle Check setting is match with USB and Sd card; 2400 x 4800 dpi. This works together with another android resources in addition to iphone, IPad, IPods.
Have brand new type of pleasant together with your pictures by the addition of new results like Fish-Eye, Mini, Toy camcorder, Soft-Focus and Cloud Background before you publish.Just what is more, its revolutionary paper looking after offers you numerous writing choices: Printing on CDs as well as DVDs, along with entire tons degree as well as image paper in the exact same period, which means you are constantly all set to publish.Plus, its integral Car Duplex Printing helps you to become green-aware by immediately publishing on both sides of the document.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Specifications
- Print Speed (as much as) 4″ x 6″ Borderless Picture: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm8.
- Shade: ESAT (Shade) Approx. 10.0 ipm8.
- Number of NozzlesColor: 4,096/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Overall: 5,120.
- Picoliter Size (color) 1, 2 and also 5.
- Publish Resolution (As much as) Color: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- AirPrint3, Automobile Duplex Publish, Auto Photo Deal with II, Borderless Printing7, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Tag Publish, Document Printing, Complete HD Flick Print10, Enjoyable Filter Impacts, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden, Cell phone Printing6, Photo Direct Printing (Flash memory card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, Red-Eye Improvement, Layout Print, Trimming Print, Peaceful Method, Web Theme Publish, Wireless Printing1, Evernote.
- Result Tray CapacityLower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4″ x 6″).
- Copy Speed (around) FCOT( Shade): Approx. 14 secs.
- Decrease/ Enlargement25% – 400%.
- Copy Features4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Copy, Car Direct exposure Duplicate, Vehicle Photo Take care of II, Indeterminate Duplicate, Disc Label Duplicate, Discolor Remediation, Fit-to-Page, Structure Erase Copy, Several Replicate: 1-99 Pages, Image Reprint, Preset Duplicate Ratios, Two-sided Replicate, Zoom.
- Scanner TypeFlatbed.
- Checking ElementContact Image Sensing unit (CIS).
- Max. ResolutionsOptical:2400 x 4800 dpi.
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner FeaturesAuto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Check, Press Scan, Check to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Different colors Depth48-bit input/24-bit output.
- Max. Document Size8.5″ x 11.7″.
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5410 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5410 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5410 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||Download|
|MG5410 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5410 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG5410 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG5410 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG5410 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG5410 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|MG5410 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|MG5410 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5410
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5410 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG5410 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5410 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5410 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5410 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5410 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5410 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5410 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5410 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5410 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG5410 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5410 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5410 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5410 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5410 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG5410 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5410 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5410 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5410 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5410 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5410 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5410 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5410 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG5410, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.