Canon PIXMA MG5340 - As an office employee, we need to end every career that our manager give fast and ideal, whether it is regarding content from the job, or even it is about the particular display from the job. You may not only perform and have a good content material and display of the job; however, you also need to display your job in the proper and intriguing way to your employer, importantly inside printing your job. You'll need a good printing and to impress your manager. Then, this information will explain in regards to the printer that can help you to possess a good printing. This information will provide the information regarding Canon PIXMA MG5340 based on its specifications and its benefits.
Initial, this printer is extremely easy to use since it uses internet connection to operate it. On this era, that internet is very important and easy to look; it is very easy to operate this printer since you do not need to research places in order to plug in the actual cable. This printer can be multifunction. This is due to this printer may be used not only with regard to printing, but also for scanning and copying. One other special application will be Full HD Movie Print. It means that you could print your preferred moment within your favorite motion picture with this printer and it makes sense very sharp and it may last for 300 many years because of its system referred to as CHROMALIFE 100+ system. For its print quality, it is roughly up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. Canon PIXMA MG5340 also offers print speed around 12.5 IPM regarding black and white color and 9.3 IPM with regard to full color.
These are the information about the particular benefits and the specifications associated with Canon PIXMA MG 5340. If you want to increase your job’s quality, you can look at this printer so that you can help you to complete your job.
Really the only saving choice you have would be to try one of many other generic ink suppliers. There are 2 or even 3 that offer ink cartridges for virtually any brand. It's possible to save up to be able to 35% using these generic brands. However, HP and the bunch are always researching ways to keep the generic fells out of the company. Most cartridges will have computer chips included to monitor and the particular printers have special software program to try and preserve proprietary ink cartridges for the reason that machine.
And within my personal experience there has been both ink high quality and cartridge issues. Most offer you to replace virtually any cartridges which is great but the occasionally the hassle could be more than the actual savings. I'd one set of cartridges that actually caused me personally grief through leaking out there all over the printer. Which clean up wasn't fun. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG5340.
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver & Software Specs
- Model PIXMA MG5340
- Type All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier)
- For Use Home
- Width 17.6 inch (450 mm)
- Height 6.5 inch (166 mm)
- Depth 14.4 inch (366 mm)
- Weight 17.6 lbs (8.3 kg)
- Printer Type Thermal Ink-jet
- Output Type Color Printer
- Format A4
- Print Speed 12.50 ppm (black A4), 9.30 ppm (color A4)
- Print Resolution 9600x2400 dpi
- Input Feed Capacity 150 pages (standart), 150 pages (maximum)
- Manual Feed Tray Capacity 150 pages
- Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper, CD/DVD Disks.
- Paper Weight Support 64-300 g/m2
- Ink Cartridges Count 5
- Colors Count 5-ink
- Printing Photos Yes
- Borderless Printing Yes
- Min Ink Droplet Volume 1 picolitres
- Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm) 20 s
- Duplex Auto Printing Yes
- Direct Print (PictBridge) Yes
- Cartridge Capacity (Black) 339 pages
- Cartridge Capacity (Color) 500 pages
- LCD Yes
- LCD Type Color
- LCD Diagonal Size 2.35 inch
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Scanner Format A4
- Scanner Size 216x297 mm
- Scan Element CIS
- Pixel Depth 48 bit
- Shades Of Gray 256
- Optical Resolution 2400x4800 dpi
- Zoom Range 25-400 %
- Zoom Step 1 x
- Support Standarts TWAIN, WIA
- Copying Speed 7 ppm (Black A4), 7 ppm (Color A4)
- Maximum Number Of Copies 99
- Interfaces Wi-Fi, 802.11n, USB 2.0
- OS Support Windows, Mac OS
- Power Consumption Operational 22 W
- Power Consumption Standby 2.9 W
- Noise Level 47 dB
- Card Reader Yes
- Supported Flash Cards Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5340 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MG5340 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5340 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MG5340 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5340 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|MG5340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG5340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||Download|
|MG5340 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|MG5340 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|MG5340 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|MG5340 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG5340 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG5340 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5340
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5340 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG5340 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5340 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5340 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5340 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5340 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5340 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5340 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5340 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5340 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG5340 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5340 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5340 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5340 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG5340 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5340 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5340 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG5340 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5340 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5340 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5340 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5340 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.