Canon PIXMA MG5220 - Print the photos wirelessly from compatible IPHONE 3G, 3GS, iPod touch, and IPAD designs. Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One: Advanced Wireless. The particular PIXMA MG5220 is a superior wireless inkjet photo all-in-one with a stylish, compact design providing a fantastic mix of performance and ease. Built-in WI-FI lets you effortlessly print and scan wirelessly around the house as well as the ability to print your own photos from compatible IPHONE, iPod touch and Android OS devices1, 4. Enjoy exceptional 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi2 together with 1pl and a 5 personal ink tank system to print gorgeous borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11" or perhaps crisp documents together with incredible top quality while simply replacing the particular ink color you need, 1 Photo All-In-One Printer along with 2.4" LCD.
Advanced Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer along with 2.4" LCD
For the first time in home based photo printing you can print nonetheless photographs out of your captured HD motion pictures with amazing technology called Full HD Movie Print. The actual all new Full HD Movie Print computer software turns your chosen HD movie clips captured together with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or perhaps POWERSHOT cameras into gorgeous prints3! Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to very easily print on both sides from the paper without having to by hand turn it more than. This feature might help reduce your paper usage by as much as 50% so you can spend less and help the atmosphere all simultaneously. Preview the images before you print on the 2.4" LCD while instantly correcting your own photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
The actual all-new Auto Document Fix delivers gorgeous, easy-to-view scans through advanced image examination and area-by-area data correction, instantly. So, the document text can be stained with evident edges with regard to clear, sharp text that’s easy to see, and pictures will hold color tone and comparison, print gorgeous, edge-to-edge, borderless photos on the wide variety of paper dimensions and types.
Small size - The particular compact size of the particular printers mean that the smallest regarding office spaces can hold the printer.
Multi-function - Scanning, photocopying and faxing are available capabilities with the inkjet printer. It really is literally any one-stop shop for just about all business needs, conserving on space and funds without diminishing on functionality for your small business owner.
For your entrepreneur, it is essential that they are able to generate professional looking designs in order to show off their skills, whether they require text documents or perhaps graphic models. The inkjet printer can easily meet the needs of many kinds of businesses coming from admin dependent tasks to be able to more specialized design tasks. The particular low cost aspect of the computer printers make them perfect for fledgling firms that cannot afford to invest hundreds of dollars on several machines including printers, fax machines and photocopiers. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG5220.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Specifications
- Print Speed (up to) – 4 x 6 borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black:Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color:Approx. 9.3 ipm
- Number of Nozzles – Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to) – Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes – 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity – Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets
- Copy Speed (up to) – FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanner Type – Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions – Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard Interface – Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)
- Software Included – Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM MG5220 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)14 Full HD Movie Print4 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H) – 17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H, Weight: 17.7 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5220 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG5220 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5220 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MG5220 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG5220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG5220 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Mac OSX Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG5220? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5220
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5220 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG5220 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5220. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5220 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5220.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5220 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5220 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5220 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5220 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5220 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG5220.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5220 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5220 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5220 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG5220 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5220 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG5220 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5220. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5220 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5220 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5220 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG5220, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.