Canon PIXMA MG4250 - The top of this kind of modestly-sized box have their scanner cover - with stretching hinges, so that you can scan books and publications - to the right from the control panel, which operates in a deprive from front to be able to back.
On the rear is really a hinged, 62mm color LCD, linked to a few ‘soft’ function keys merely in front and any series of some other buttons, handling job commence and cancel and menus navigation. The actual clever click-wheel from the PIXMA MG4150 is substituted with a simple several button sq. on this device; not as handy.
Then there’s the actual Fast Front paper tray system; which is much more of a Big Front, actually. Fold on the front cover and it varieties the paper gives food to tray, which can extend to 100 sheets. A secondary tray retracts down powering this and stretches telescopically, though a little way enough to aid the whole of your output page.
To correct this, another support swivels out from the front edge of the particular feed tray having a flip-up stop at its end. It’s just about all rather complicated and virtually increases the degree of the printer, whenever it’s in use.
Next there’s the Fast Front paper tray system; which can be more of a large Front, really. Collapse down the front cover and this forms the particular paper feed tray, which could take up to 100 sheets. Another tray folds lower behind this particular and extends telescopically, although not far adequate to support the complete of an output page.
In order to rectify this kind of, an extra help swivels out of the front side of the nourish tray with a flip-up visit its conclusion. It’s all instead convoluted and almost doubles the particular depth from the printer, when it’s used.
Black text is good and black, even though head moves don’t always line upwards exactly. Fast mode text is actually affected much more by this and duplex pages, which usually look to become printed using a mix of the actual dye-based colored ink, are more dim grey compared to black.
Color artwork is thick and smooth, even though there’s some lack of color level in color copies. Photo prints are extremely good, together with smooth color transitions and equally natural pastels and vivid primaries where necessary.
There doesn’t appear to be a lot to differentiate the Canon PIXMA MG4250 looking at the immediate forerunner. It’s still a great, general house printer, though the paper tray arrangement is actually cumbersome and the very sluggish at printing duplex pages. Tri-color cartridges will tend to be more inefficient than the individual inks that are offered in some with this machine’s immediate competition. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG4250.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Specs
- Printing Resolution – 4800 x 1200 dpi, Print
- Speed – B&W: 9.9 ipm, Colour: 5.7 ipm, 4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Scanner Type – Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Copier Speed – Colour document: Approx 20 sec, Multiple Copy: 99 pages
- Software Included – My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7/8/ 9), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Ink Tanks – FINE PG640, CL641 (Optional High Yield – PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL)
- Supported Paper Sizes – A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing – Print from any iOS or Android mobile device through Apple AirPrint, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android).
- Wireless LAN Network Type – IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- Dimensions (W x D x H) – 449 x 304 x 152mm, Weight: Approx. 5.7 kg
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG4250 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.5)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|PIXMA MG4250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG4250
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG4250 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG4250 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG4250 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG4250 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG4250 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG4250 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG4250 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG4250 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG4250 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG4250 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG4250 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG4250 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG4250 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG4250 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG4250 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG4250 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG4250 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG4250 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG4250 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG4250 . You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG4250 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG4250 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG4250 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG4250 , the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.