Canon PIXMA MG3640 - Link easily together with smart devices and the actual cloud using this lightweight Wi-Fi All-In-One. Enjoy fast, top quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optionally available XL ink cartridges.
If laser printers miss out to their inkjet alternatives on account associated with price, they may be way in advance when it comes to speed associated with printing. Users who require large volumes associated with printing also like the laser printers type. Laser printers tend to be fitted to general office utilize than the inkjets. The most affordable laser printer can print about 10 to 15 pages per minute. The particular inkjets are usually ranked on the speed associated with draft or perhaps quick printing mode that is suitable limited to proofreading reasons. The HP DESKJET 5650, the industry fast color inkjet printer series, prints in a speed of 21 PPM color Black, and 15 PPM Color inside the draft mode, nevertheless, the speed declines considerably whenever high quality black text will be printed and additionally, it takes lengthier to print the letter-sized quality photo.
Nowadays, Canon is one of the most suitable manufacturers laptop or computer printers in the throughout the world market. Canon appears to be truly very pleased about PIXMA printers, that have been an instant struck amongst the public. Canon PIXMA printer has been capable of create a term for itself due to the reliability and superior quality features. PIXMA printers utilizes bubble aircraft or inkjet technology, and may be used effectively regarding in-house and office needs. The particular PIXMA series come with a wide band of printers that are designed with great image printing features and advanced technology inside photo printing. They enable anyone to print top quality photos without the need of traversing to a photo lab.
Discussing the design and appears, it is really adorable and lightweight. Most Canon PIXMA'S are usually lightweight equipment that offers fantastic functionality and final results. Some PIXMA versions also offer wireless features, thereby making it possible to print from any area all around the residence. To top it all, you can even print without the use of a pc if you have usage of an Ethernet connection. Several models include Bluetooth contacts as well to be able to produce the printer you wish with the aid of the actual handy contacts you need.
It's obvious; Canon PIXMA printers are a great choice for those who are looking for an all in one remedy for their printing requirements. With a sound reputation, Canon printers possess indeed managed to make an indication for themselves in the market. Since there are a lot of PIXMA models available, you will be able to discover one that most closely fits your needs and specifications. After all, your own topmost focal points while buying a printer should be your preferences and budget. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG3640.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Specs
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpiÂ¹
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 22secÂ¹, sESAT: Approx. 2.7ipmÂ¹
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) , Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800Â¹ x 1200 dpi
- Photo print speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 secondsÂ¹
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black), CL-441 (Colour)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie PrintÂ¹ , Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) Â²
- Weight: approx. 5.4 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 449 x 304 x 152 mm
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3640 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG3640series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3640series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG3640 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3640 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3640 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3640? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG3640
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG3640 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG3640 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG3640. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG3640 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG3640.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG3640 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG3640 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG3640 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG3640 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG3640 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG3640.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG3640 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG3640 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG3640 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG3640 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG3640 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG3640 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG3640 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG3640 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG3640. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3640 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG3640 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG3640 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG3640, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.