Canon PIXMA MG3610 - All-in-One Solution Printer new in the print function POWERPLANT with happy wireless inkjet printer type provides comfort that you should print straight and scan from almost anywhere a feeder point with wireless ability. With the Canon print app offers print and scan photo/document directly from the particular mobile device printing coming from IPHONE/iPod touch and IPAD by AIRPRINT or perhaps from Android OS devices support. MG3610 Series offers maximum high-quality color print quality Up to 4800 x Twelve hundred dpi/limit photos Up to 8.5 x 11 photo/document which causes clear, sharp, because of the ability to print-XL ink cartridges create more any time printing a file, furthermore replacing their own cartridges less often a lot more cost-effective ink.
You require a brand new printer but you do not really know if they should buy a great inkjet or a laser printer, when you are not aware of the particular differences forwards and backwards. Each consumer or business is faced with the actual dilemma although buying a brand new printer. Most clients operate beneath strict financial constraints and it is simply normal to take into account initial obtain costs and area limitations. Nonetheless, it is prudent to consider the long-term running costs associated with the actual printer.
The choice of printer will certainly, largely, count on your requirements. Inkjet printers are generally ideal for house users who've limited text and photo printing wants, laser printers are better suitable for larger office conditions with high-volume and high-quality printing specifications.
The distinctions between a laser and a good inkjet printer are generally classified into a handful of broad sectors, namely, price (initial and servicing), speed, quality, area and networking amenities. It is also important to understand the technology powering the producing of the laser toners and ink cartridges since this is a major surrounding factor for the cost.
The actual technology used for inkjet cartridges is very simple and the parts are less costly than the laser toners. The particular black inkjet cartridge has only black ink. The particular color inkjet printer contains a couple of main ink cartridges, regarding black and other main colors correspondingly. The primary shades are then split into three pockets for cyan, green and yellow ink. The main colors tend to be consequently blended to produce other colors. The actual cartridge contains a water tank which has pockets with metallic plates and several tiny mister nozzles on the print brain of the cartridge. The amount of holes or even nozzles is dependent on the quality of the printer. It is almost always 21 - 128 nozzles per color. The particular ink gets warmed up, when the present starts moving through the steel plates, following the print command emerges. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG3610.
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds, Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-140 Pigment Black Cartridge, CL-141 Color Ink Cartridge, PG-140 XL Pigment Black Cartridge, CL-141 XL Color Ink Cartridge, PG-140 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm)
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN)1, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.7” (W) x 12.0” (D) x 6.0” (H), Weight: 11.9 lbs.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode,
- Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3610 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG3610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3610 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|MG3610 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3610 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3560? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG3610
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG3610 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG3610 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG3610. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG3610 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG3610.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG3610 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG3610 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG3610 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG3610 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG3610 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG3610.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG3610 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG3610 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG3610 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG3610 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG3610 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG3610 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG3610 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG3610 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG3610. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3610 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG3610 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG3610 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG3610, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.