Canon PIXMA MG3540 review-Canon PIXMA MG3540 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer print device is a form of air-quality display along with sleek and elegant compact Wi-Fi all-in-one provides you with to captivating easily each day Printing, even cell also supports Apple’s AIRPRINT/Google Cloud Print. MG3540 series with all the print speed (A4) document (mono) Up to 9.9 HDI/Up to be able to 5.7 IPM color maximum restrictions of print photos 10 x 15 centimeters around 45 just a few seconds provides much more perfect printing the particular document or photo is gorgeous. Easy, fast GOOD print high quality cartridge system provides optimum print resolution approximately 4800 up to increase the quality regarding long lasting final results. Auto Power On is immediately changing your printer in the event it starts printing. To your SMARTPHONE or tablet consumers, printer driver series page offers you to see Download Canon PIXMA Printing Solutions app and Apple’s AIRPRINT help is also accessible.
Whether you are a small company, private personal, or the office materials buyer inside a larger company, everyone wants to save cash by getting as much pages printed per ink cartridge as you possibly can!
The most popular, top brand suppliers tend to also have a constant need for both authentic and remanufactured inkjet printer cartridges for their devices.
Today, the very first obvious course of action is to compare costs and buy online because this is now the many cost-effective option in comparison with high street costs online sites are often quick and easy to utilize security repayment is safe and you will end up updated at every stage of the buying cycle up to point of send.
Before buying a fresh printer, it's essential to check carefully because printers tend to be given three forms of printing options and the is crucial to appear closely on the alternatives so that you make the right option for the most cost effective printing to suit your present and likely long term requirements.
There is just one single black and one color cartridge only. This implies when 1 tank expires, the entire device will need to be swapped out and you will constantly get a new print mind every time you switch the cartridge.
Check to see in the event the manufacturer PRINTHEAD will be under a stringent copyright and consequently, only authentic cartridges and not compatible ink cartridges will probably be available for substitute. Refilled or even remanufactured cartridges are allowed and their particular purchase is going to be cost effective. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG3540.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Specifications
- Publish Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Publish Modern technology: 2 PENALTY Cartridges (Black as well as Colour).
- Inkjet system with 2pl (minutes.) ink droplet size.
- ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Publish Rate: Approx. 9.9 ipm ¹. Colour Publish Speed: Approximate. 5.7 ipm ¹. Photo Publish Rate: Indeterminate 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Car Duplex Publish (A4, Letter).
- CARTRIDGES AND ALSO YIELDS:.
- Standard Ink Cartridges PG-440 (Black).
- CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges PG-440XL (Black).
- CL-441XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Simple paper) A4 colour documents publishing ¹
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3540 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG3540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3540 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3540 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG3540 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG3540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3522? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG3540
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG3540 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG3522 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG3540. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG3540 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG3540.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG3540 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG3540 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG3540 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG3540 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG3540 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG3540.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG3540 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG3540 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG3540 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG3540 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG3540 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG3540 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG3540. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3540 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG3540 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG3540 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG3540, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.