Canon PIXMA MG3520 review-PIXMA MG3520 offers Auto Power On and features in which automatically power in the printer whenever you send out photos or paperwork you are going to print. Full HD movie Print actually is a favorite of the HD movie clips captured along with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, the actual POWERSHOT digital camera or digital VIXIA in to beautiful shapes. Color processing technology Double creative PARK PREMIUM/quiet mode/FASTFRONT and concise. OS match ups: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista SP1/Windows 7 SP1/Vista SP2/Windows Experience SP3 32-bit and for Mac OS X 10.6.8 v-10.9 X 13. Wireless LAN software standard (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) restricted warranty along with INSTANTEXCHANGE Program.
With all the advent of info technology, more and lots more people are buying and utilizing computers. The reason being computers help and accelerate all the activities and dealings of most organizations.
Along with the computer systems, the printers may also be one of the most popular tools which can be being used by the people. Therefore, with continual use, ink may start to say no to. When this happens, the end result of the printed material will be inadequate. It may seem discolored and uninteresting.
That is why many experts contend that it's extremely important for the majority of computer keepers to use the correct inkjet cartridges. Using the correct materials to your printer will advertise better and top quality prints.
Nevertheless, choosing the right inkjet cartridges for the printer can be a challenging task. Consequently, it is important that you realize some manuals when buying inkjet cartridges to be sure the quality regarding print output that you want to attain.
Inkjet cartridges of this sort will only injury the "nozzles" of the printers. This is because regular inkjet cartridges may not suit the mister nozzles of your printer.
Typically, inkjet cartridges have their own dimensions that are created to fit a specific printer. Hence, while using wrong dimension will definitely wreck your computer printer’s nozzles.
Most of the printers include a warranty. Nonetheless, there are some cases that may void this kind of warranty such as using inkjet cartridges which can be manufactured by a diverse producer.
When you want to carry on using the guarantee, it is best that you simply buy inkjet cartridges which are manufactured by the identical maker of one's printer.
Nowadays, online shopping is capable of doing great amazing things, especially since it gives you the benefit of purchasing an item without having to visit the shop. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG3520.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specifications
- Print Technology, InkJet
- Outcome Type, Different colors
- Black Print Speed, Approximate. 9.9 ipm
- Color Publish Rate, Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Max. Print Rate, 44 2nd
- Black Print Top quality, 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Different colors Publish High quality, 600 x 600 dpi
- Replicate Rate, Colour, Approximately 22 cpm
- Copy Quality, Black, 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Duplicate Quality, Color, 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Copier Attributes, Requirement Duplicate, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page
- A number of Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Features, Scanner Type: Flat bed, Scanning Aspect: Contact Picture Sensing unit (CIS).
- Functions, Auto Scan Method, Affix to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Check, Wireless Scanning.
- Printer Features, AirPrint, Vehicle Duplex Print, Car Photo Repair II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, File Printing, Complete HD Flick Print,
- Unique Filters, Google Cloud Publish, Mobile phone Printing, My Image Yard, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Improvement, Trimming Publish, Peaceful
- Method, Wireless Printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3520 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|MG3520 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|MG3520 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG3520 ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG3520
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG3520 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG3520 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG3520 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG3520 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG3520 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG3520 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG3520 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG3520 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG3520 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG3520 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG3520 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG3520 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG3520 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG3520 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG3520 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG3520 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG3520 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG3520. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3520 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG3520 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG3520 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG3520, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.