Canon PIXMA MG3053 - All-In-One shade printer, copier and scanner along with Wi-Fi connectivity as well as cloud features - perfect for home customers who want the liberty to print from other tablet, SMARTPHONE, laptop, or even camera.
If you're searching for any budget printer, the particular Canon PIXMA MG3053 all-in-one inkjet may be up your road. It is lacking in useful characteristics, like automatic double-sided printing, that is reflected inside the low price. Would this printer turn out fantastic prints in an economical expense?
For many years there has been any fascination with producing electronics much more probable for any society that is always on a busy schedule. Inventors made it viable to take goods that we would usually use at home or perhaps the office and make them the particular focus of engineering for years. Initial, it was radio stations, television, phone/cell phone, computer/laptop, and today it’s the wireless printer. It is really an introduction in which tons of we've got the technology types happen to be waiting for.
Less connecting your personal computer to a printer since you don't have to having a wireless printer, having wireless printers removes the need of extreme cords that may get twisted and can also be an area saver. They could also cost you a little more than their particular wired countertop parts, but many are energy-efficient, and they save a little money on ink in the long run. They're also great together with laptops simply because its WIFI abilities allow you to print everywhere you look in your house or even apartment.
A single great thing about wireless printers is because they work like wireless routers. As opposed to an enter-net wire and cord towards the printer from your personal computer, you will use signs to communicate forwards and backwards devices to get your printing work done. Additionally, some move forward models of wireless printers will assist you to access the internet without using your personal computer. After that most of these designs can be found in all in one which will incorporate a fax device, a photo copier, and a scanner.
If you buy a wireless printer, you'll get a printer in which does every little thing the conventional versions do, without the headache of having cables everywhere. Additionally, you will get a printer which is energy efficient, makes use of less ink, and will be internet ready. Your own printer will also be a place saver since basically place it anywhere when you have a cluttered personal computer area. All round, a wireless printer in the great expense and will be worth the amount of money in the long run. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG3053.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Printer Specifications:
- Copy, print, and scan with an affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT app
- Print from your favorite cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Get creative with Easy-PhotoPrint+
- Optional high yield inks
- Print directly from cloud
- CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Use and share wirelesslyCanon PRINT app
- Square media support
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Turns on when you start printing
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3053 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG3053/MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG3053/MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG3053/MG3000 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG3053/MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MG3053/MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MG3053/MG3000 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG3053/MG3000 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|MG3053/MG3000 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG3053? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG3053
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG3053 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG3053 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG3053. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG3053 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG3053.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG3053 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG3053 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG3053 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG3053 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG3053 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG3053.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG3053 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG3053 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG3053 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG3053 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG3053 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG3053 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG3053 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3053 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG3053. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3053 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG3053 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG3053 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG3053, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.