Canon PIXMA MG3010 - Satisfy the PIXMA MG3010 best Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, an inexpensive wireless printer for your home scanning, printing and copying wants.
With amazing features like the Canon PRINT app1, the particular PIXMA MG3010 allows you to be able to print great looking photographs and documents wirelessly2 out of your SMARTPHONE or even tablet. It can also support optionally available XL ink cartridges - so you can change ink less often.Thanks for visiting affordable wireless printing in your own home.
Another thing that is great about them is always that more than one personal computer can use the identical printer. This is very great for an office high is more than the usual computer. You'll have one printer rather than ten or even more.
A disadvantage for the wireless is that it functions the same way that a great internet router functions. There is always an opportunity of interference. This is frustrating in case your document does not reach your printer or perhaps it is really sluggish.
Buying a wireless printer can help you save money because you only have to purchase one printer. You will only need to buy ink for starters printer also. Electrical power can also be preserved because there is only one printer making use of it.
Another advantage to using a one could well be that there are much more devices than just a pc that can entry them. A few cell phones may send photos to it or perhaps cameras that are able to do this. This could save you lots of time because you will not need to download that to your personal computer and then print this. You will be able in order to skip this.
This can furthermore save you on having to pay to have your own pictures imprinted at virtually any photo center. You'll be able to print this yourself without having going everywhere. This can be done at your house or office which is often very hassle-free.
This kind of printer may also be helpful in any classroom together with computers. You will see a lot of college students needing to print off their particular assignments. This allows this being done without possessing one printer for every student.
An additional disadvantage to wireless printers is it lacks safety. People might be able to access all of them. If there is an additional printer that is compatible, you might be sending your own document to the incorrect printer. This can be a large problem with regard to documents that have personal or perhaps confidential details. That’s all about Canon PIXMA MG3010.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Color Depth: 48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10,Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9 Mobile Operating Systems:15 iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Software Included: Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG3010 Printer Driver My Image Garden Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
www.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3010 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG3010/MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG3010/MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG3010/MG3000 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG3010/MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MG3010/MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MG3010/MG3000 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG3010/MG3000 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|MG3010/MG3000 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)|
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG3010? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG3010
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG3010 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG3010 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG3010. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG3010 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG3010.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG3010 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG3010 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG3010 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG3010 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG3010 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG3010.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG3010 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG3010 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG3010 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG3010 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG3010 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG3010 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG3010 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3010 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG3010. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG3010 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG3010 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG3010 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG3010, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.